Wednesday, October 15, 2008

What to do. What to do

As you may know, I have been loosing my hair for some time now and have been wondering what I was going to do. I am considering a few different hair styles for wigs. See any you like?







3 comments:

Maresa said...

That is so cool. I love number 6. That one is so pretty. I can't see you doing this though. It would shock me even though I would love to see you get that sort of hair style. that is You!!!

Maresa said...

Laurie, e-mail me please. I need to talk to you. Rons computer doesn't have my addresses on it and mine is froze up.ugh!!Thanks

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Maresa... I like # 6, but I also like 7 & 8 too. I just can't see you in the others (well maybe #1), but the others look like a time gone by or you need to be African American to pull it off well!! Hope all is ok though. I had not noticed that your hair was so thin that you needed a wig though. Hope your doctor can find out what is going on and help treat it!! However, remember that it is what is inside that counts and beauty is only skin deep!! (but if you are going with a wig then I'm pulling for #'s 6-8)!! Take care!