Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Austin and Katlyn both had birthdays within the last week. Katlyn's was last Friday and Austin's was today. It is hard to believe I have a teenager now. Katlyn turned 11 and Austin 13. Saturday I plan to take Katlyn to a roller skating rink with a couple of her friends. Austin will probably be with his dad hunting.

2 comments:

Maresa said...

Happy Birthday To both of the kids. Time flys. It always slips up on me. I wish we lived closer. Skating would be a blast with all our kids.

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated birthday to the kids!! I hope they had a great birthday!! Doesn't seem possible that they are getting as old as they are. Seems like just yesterday you and Matt were getting married and saying you were having your first and now look at them!! Guess it proves we are getting older and the older we get the more time goes faster!!