Saturday, November 1, 2008
Trick or Treat
I don't have pictures to show but I did take Katlyn and Nathan trick or treating last night. They didn't have any elaborate costumes. Nathan was simply a pumpkin and Katlyn dressed for bed in her pj's and a big bathrobe and had her hair up in a towel and went as a busy housewife. Her bucket to collect candy was a big purse. We went around my parents neighborhood which consists mostly of older people and they sat out on their steps passing candy out. Nathan had a lot of fun. He wanted to talk to everyone and tell them what he was doing. Katlyn would practically have to drag him to the next house where he would again strike up a conversation. One man sat down and started talking to him. At one place a man gave him two candy bars to which Nathan turned around and said, "I'll be back". There was probably plenty going on that wasn't as innocent as what we did but I'm glad my kids don't know anything about that and can have a fun time doing something around the neighborhood. Phillip went to spend the night with his cousin, Randy, and they had their own little fun time at their house playing games. Austin went with Matt hunting for the weekend. I am getting ready this morning to take Phillip, Nathan, Katlyn, and 3 of their cousins to Phillip's last basketball game. Phillip plays with Upwards Sports and has really enjoyed it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I discovered after we got home last night from trick or treating that I had left my camara in the truck and Ron had it at work. So I will have to post pictures of our night tonight after Ron is out of our bed. He is sleeping now. Today is our anniversary and I'm hopeing to go get a bite to eat with him before he goes to work.Glad your kids got to have some fun.
hey laurie , e-mail me again please. thanks
Laurie, hello and how are you doing? Thought I would say hi!
Hey! I'll make a pact with you...if you'll start blogging again, I will. :o)
Hi Laurie,
I know you posted a comment quite awhile ago on one of my blogs, and yes I do remember you. :) I was going to reply back, but you were going to stop blogging and I wasn't sure you would get it. Then I noticed your comment on a couple of Maresa's entries, so now I have your new address & can keep up with what is happening in your world. I talk to Sheri a couple of times of year and try to remember to ask her how everyone is doing in the family. Now I can just check on your page.
Anyways trust your day is going well. Your have some cute kids.
Post a Comment